PAL + is an optional, additional one day of category - specific training aimed at operators working in higher risk or challenging environments.
- 1 Day Course
- One of the highest Pass rates in the UK.
- Lunch & Drinks Provided
- IPAF PAL Card & Log book and Operators Safety Guide Given out on the Day
- Upon Successful completion you your PAL + Mark will be added to your operators license & a new Certificate is issued .
- PPE provided on the day - Harness & Hard Hat, You must bring your steel toed capped shoes for the Practical Session.
- Courses Provided by a Senior IPAF Instructor.
- License Valid for 5 Years.
PAL+ includes a short, compact theory session and focuses on practical training, using large machines such as a scissor lift with a minimum of 10m working height and a boom with a minimum of 15m working height. For example, one practical exercise focuses on work in confined overhead spaces; another practical exercise involves driving the machine on challenging terrain. Candidates have to complete a theory test, a practical test and an individual interview.
Upon successful completion of the theory test, practical test and interview, operators will have the relevant categories added to their PAL Card, e.g. Static Vertical (1a+), Static Boom (1b+), Mobile Vertical (3a+) and Mobile Boom (3b+).
The course is aimed at trained operators who work in higher risk or challenging environments, e.g. steelwork, work in confined overhead spaces, and work on challenging terrain. PAL+ training is open to operators who hold an existing PAL Card qualification in the relevant category.
Book this course for £200.00 exVAT per person.
Courses are run on a weekly basis. The next available dates will be confirmed upon enquiry.
If you book a course of 4 people then a 10% discount will be applied to your invoice.